Hi Tom

This what I get with the new ftpupload.py

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] INFO weewx.reportengine: Copied 5
files to /var/www/html/weewx

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine: Caught
unrecoverable exception in generator 'weewx.reportengine.FtpGenerator'

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****  __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'max_tries'

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****  Traceback (most recent call last):

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****    File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/reportengine.py", line 197, in run

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****      obj.start()

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****    File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/reportengine.py", line 280, in start

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****      self.run()

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****    File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/reportengine.py", line 320, in run

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****      secure_data=to_bool(self.skin_dict.get('secure_data', True)))

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****  TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'max_tries'

May 29 12:01:40 raspberrypi weewx[2431] ERROR weewx.reportengine:
****  Generator terminated

I get the same message whether secure_data is set to True or False.

Regards

Richard