Wondering if anyone is having the same issue. In the last 3-4 days my
Vantage pro is showing the wrong sunrise and sunset times. I am in NY and
the console is set to EST daylight savings and the current time value is
displayed correctly.

For sunset I get: 1593478080, which is 8:48PM EST and for sunrise I get:
1593424080 which is 5:48am EST.

These timings are off by 20+ minutes. Not sure if this is something that
anyone else is experiencing.