i have one UPS on my internet access (fixed wireless link, can’t do much when
the infrastructure tower loses power) and another UPS on my low-power servers
(monitors etc not on UPS - client access from laptops with their own
batteries). yep, power outages common out here in the bush

data logger on vantage pro2 with its own AA battery backup → no need for
generator to avoid weather data loss for very long outages
Graham Eddy