If you get or have a WS-2902B and you want to connect it to WeeWX you have
two ways to do it.

The easy way:
- be sure to also buy the Ecowitt GW1000 as this will pick up the sensor
array of the WS-2902B and it will provide this data to WeeWX (then use the
Interceptor driver or the new GW1000 API driver).

The hard way:
- Put the WS-2902B on your network where you can mirror a network port
(requires networking expertise) and then send data to WeeWX with the use of
the Interceptor driver. Or you can put the WS-2902B console behind a
hotspot run by a Raspberry Pi and then capture data that way, but this
removes the WS-2902B management to an isolated WiFi network on the Pi and
that makes management a bit of a kludge with your mobile device that will
then need to jump to that WiFi in order to manage services on the WS-2902B
console....This is both messy, complicated and requires networking
expertise. If this was greek to you then stick the the easy way and just
get a GW1000 for your WS-2902B ....or maybe forget the WS-2902B altogether
and just get a GW1001 if you don't need the display.