You need to add the fields:
barometerRate
FMT_windDir
to the fields line in the LoopData section of weewx.conf.

After you do that and restart WeeWX, verify that you see these readings in
loop-data.txt.

Finally, you need to set these values in the JavaScript.

If you have already done all of the above, perhaps you have a JavaScript error.
 Have a look in the JavaScript console in your browser (note: it may be called
something else, search for how to see JavaScript errors).

BTW, this weekend, I should have a version of LoopData out that uses the same
naming scheme as cheetah.  As such, you will then specify $current.windSpeed,
$current.windDir.ordinal_compass and $current.windDir (for example) in the
fields line in weewx.conf and those keys will show up in loop-data.txt.  There
was no good reason to invent a new language for this.