I have added a page to the GW1000 driver wiki
<https://github.com/gjr80/weewx-gw1000/wiki> with details of the battery
state information provided by the driver. The details on the page a a
combination of details specified in the API, information posted on
wxforum.net and anecdotal evidence obtained during development of the
driver. Please let me know if you observe/notice any discrepancies.