Hi Gary,
I wasn't able to make time to get the logs tonight. I'll try again tomorrow.
But I did test running the driver directly. I have three GW-1000s,
192.168.0.104, 204 and 205.
Out of ten runs it chooses 204 four times, 205 four times and 104 two times.

# Options for extension 'GW1000'

[Accumulator]

[[lightning_strike_count]]

extractor = sum