Sounds like a good plan I like it! Restarted my test system here today with
previous version of driver but only mapping pressure. Just checked and
barometer, pressure and altimeter between that system and one of the VP2
stations I run still tracking within .1 millibar on all three parameters.
Obviously one day is not a very good test but looks good so far.