I started to use the wee_import process to process all my WD log files to
WeeWx MySqlDB, and it was taking a long time. It seems like If I have many
years of data it will take that long to import them into WeeWx MySqlDB.

I then thought, oh wait, i already have the WD data in a MySql DB, so why
am i doing this process.

Now I have to figure out how I can gracefully import all the WD data I have
in a MySQL DB to the one I set up for WeeWx. Both are on the same hosted
server. Different DB names.

There is one table for WD and multiple tables for WeeWx so  have no idea on
where to begin with this. I have ~60,000 rows of data in the WD MySQL DB
table.

Does anyone have a graceful way of migrating the WD MySQL DB into a WeeWX
DB?

Am I overlooking something in the documentation or in group?

Thank you.