WU does have a cloud cover percentage, so this will work.  Thanks.

> On Aug 23, 2020, at 3:44 PM, steeple ian <steeple...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> <Untitled.png>
>

>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 at 22:45, John Kline <j...@johnkline.com> wrote:
>> What do you propose I put in for clouds in the cases you mention?
>>
>> The choices are:
>> 'CL': 'Clear',
>> 'FW': 'Few Clouds',
>> 'SC': 'Scattered Clouds',
>> 'BK': 'Broken Clouds',
>> 'B1': 'Mostly Cloudy',
>> 'B2': 'Considerable Cloudiness',
>> 'OV': 'Overcast',

>>> wxPhraseShort
>>> 0   null
>>> 1   "Showers"
>>> 2   "Rain"
>>> 3   "P Cloudy"
>>> 4   "PM Lgt Rain"
>>> 5   "Light Rain"
>>> 6   "Rain/Wind"
>>> 7   "Shwrs Early"
>>> 8   "M Cloudy"
>>> 9   "M Cloudy"
>>> 10  "Showers"
>>> 11  "Showers"
>>>
>>> That is, what the API returns right now.
>>> the forecast shows (just look at the icons)
>>> Mo
>>> 24 Aug              19
>>> 10  13-14   06:12:54
>>> 20:28:16    13:16:00