I found this link for assigning the iconCode entries from the WU json file
to the meaning, along with some icons:
https://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php/topic,67656.msg543684.html?PHPSESSID=9cntj0deu62o4c9q6jasslpqph#msg543684

After update to version b7, there is still only one icon visible, which is
on thursday. I guess, this corresponds to number 6 (Considerable
Cloudiness). No matter, which of the forecast sampler files I look at.
Here my actual request:
cloudCover
0 85
1 64