Hi Arend,

Thanks for the suggestions.

- The JSON tels me about an eartquake  6 km E of Belle-Plagne in France,
and lat=53.254&lon=5.895&maxradiuskm=2000 as set in my config, seems OK to
me.
- The config is same as yours
- I checked the changes in belchertown.py, the only difference with your
fixes is the order of the 4 lines, they do not come across these
consecutively from top to bottom as you suggested, but first 1 (line 1060),
then 3 (line 1139), then 4 (line 1152) and finally 2 (line 1161). I
copy/pasted the lines (again) from GitHub in the editor.

And still no data...

Regards, Keimpe