I am going to make a pull request out of this issue, hopefully Pat will
incorporate this fix into the master. That way you will be able to download
it from the repository.
In the mean time you could try to replace the modified file with the
original from the repo and see what happens. Did you check your logs for
errors?

Mvg, Arend