Hello,
Sorry to be back on this post...
In the last couple of months, I have tried a couple of things based on
Wunderground, and it's indeed not reliable for continuous usage.
So, I am back to the original idea, which is to:
1) install weewx on a raspberry pi and intercept the packages sent to
Wunderground
2) get the raspberry pi to add new data in the mysql database hosted on my
NAS
Can anyone confirm whether this will be possible or not?
The part I don't understand is "what does it mean that my station is not
supported by weewx"? As the flux to Wunderground is standardised, and this
is what I am trying to catch... A clarification there would help.

Alternatively, Bresser sells a station able to send the data directly to
whatever URL, but that means replacing the weather station...
Thanks in advance,
Ivan