To add to Gary's post on using an SDR solution I know that the Bresser 6 in
1 is supported by the rtl_433 software, and I'm pretty sure that the
Bresser 5 in 1 using the 868MHz frequency is compatible.
However the software for these may not yet be in the main branch - but is
available.  See this post:
https://groups.google.com/g/rtl_433/c/M8POHmOuBb0

(The Froggit WH6000 is yet another clone of the Bresser 6 in 1 WiFi.)

An SDR is relatively cheap, and the only downside is that the pressure,
inside humidity and inside temperature provided by the console will be
missing.

Hope this helps

Bob