Hello,

Indeed, I would prefer the interceptor plugin in order to access all data
(including pressure).
I have finally (after significant efforts) installed Weewx directly on my
Synology NAS.
I have not tested it much yet, but I have the impression it runs.

Now, I am trying to install the Weewx plugin, but the instruction says the
command line is:
sudo wee_extension --install weewx-interceptor.zip

While you can imagine on Synology I get the error:
-ash: wee_extension: command not found

I know this highlights my clear lack of knowledge, but could you please
advise me on how to adapt the command line to my config?

Thanks in advance,
Ivan