You’ll need to ask about your new issues, unrelated to the forecast extension,
on a new thread.

As for what you are seeing in the forecast, the way the extension was written,
the two 12 hour periods are reported and the high and low come from that data
(NOT the temperatureMin and temperatureMax fields.

I ran your forecast and got:
"daypartName":[null,"Tonight","Tomorrow","Tomorrow night","Monday","Monday
night","Tuesday","Tuesday night","Wednesday","Wednesday
night","Thursday","Thursday night"]
"temperature":[null,-2,8,2,7,2,9,1,10,1,11,2],
Reformatted for the discussion as:
Null     :  Null, Tonight        : -2
Tomorrow :  8   , Tomorrow Night :  2
Monday   :  7   , Monday Night   :  2
Tuesday  :  9   , Tuesday Night  :  1
Wednesday: 10   , Wednesday Night:  1
Thursday : 11   , Thursday Night :  2
The extension uses the day temp for high and the night temp for low.  Thus:
Day         H/L
Tonight  : -2/-2 (There is no longer a day as it has passed.)
Tomorrow :  8/2
Monday   :  7/2
Tuesday  :  9/1
Wednesday: 10/1
Thursday : 11/2
This matches your report, save for the low tomorrow (which differs by one
degree); but that is likely because the forecast used in the report was older
than when you got the forecast in your browser (they are only requested
periodically, not on every reporting cycle).