I still have trouble with the data displayed from WU forecast. The
displayed values for temperature max/min are constant for the current week
at 4/-3 °C. Thus I've analyzed the data within /var/lib/forecast.sdb. And
here there are the 4/-3 values stored at fields tempMax/tempMin as
40.0/26.0 °F. As you wrote the forecust extension does NOT use
tempMin/tempMax, and the values stored within the DB field temp look great
- the temperatures are not constant, and their values are more plausible
for our area. And they match the json data for field temperature. But those
values are NOT shown within the rendered nginx Seasons window.

Maybe I'm using the wrong forecast_compact.inc (see my included file)? And
see als my forecast.sdb and 5day.json with the presumably correct temp
values, but not shown within the rendered window.