Hi John,

This is a great extension. I'm wondering if there is a way to be able to
include sending data that is null  or none for a particular key? I'm using
a davis vantage pro2, weewx 4.2. I'd like to use this to make a JSON output
that can be ingested into a home automation system. So far it works great
as long as the data is available to be sent, but I have not figured out how
to send a key with a Null or none value. It looks like a key with a null or
none value gets cleaved off the JSON output. If a battery dies on a sensor
and it just disappears from the JSON output, that is much harder for the HA
system to handle than a null, none or zero value.