Dears,
I'm a new user from Italy and very grateful for this beautiful software,
i'ts a few days that I'm connected my weather station to weather
underground website.
Currently I'm trying to modify some parameter to improve and customize the
result.

My set-up is:
A meteo station Lacrosse 2350 (old model but new because never used)
Raspberry pi 3B+
Raspian Lite
connection between PWS and Raspberry is made through cable,
connection between Raspberry and internet is made through cable (yes, I
hate Wi-Fi and wireless if possible...)

All works perfectly, till now, I just want to speed up the refresh
frequency in WU page, that currently is 5'.
I tried to set the parameter rapidfire = true
and it seems it works, with a refresh of about 30''.
I don't want a so fast refresh, my idea is a time between 60 to 120'', so I
tried to set the parameter
rtfreq = 60
but without any effect, the time period doesn't increases and frequency
stays faster than my target.

My question are:
1) I'm wrong if I think rtfreq is the proper parameter ?
2) Why it's not present in the configuration file even if is mentioned in
the help ?
3) What can I do or any suggestion to reach the desired target.

Here below a section of weewx.conf (now again = false).
Thank you all very much for your help.
Ciao
Enrico

 # Set the following to True to have weewx use the WU "Rapidfire"
        # protocol. Not all hardware can support it. See the User's Guide.
        rapidfire = false
    # rtfreq = 60 PARAMETRO AGGIUNTO DA ME