Hi,

If you give us a bit more info someone might be able to help you. Is the
driver you are referring to the driver attached to the first post of this
thread? Or something else? What version of WeeWX are you using and are you
running WeeWX under python 2 or python 3? If you are getting errors when
starting WeeWX can you post the log from WeeWX startup through until the
error occurs?

Gary