I have made some changes to the current.inc skin generating file and now want to tweak it just a smidge.

In the current conditions, listing the various values, I used the ($trend) operator to get the difference from 24 hours ago.

I had it in a line at the bottom of the listing of values, but see that the barometer uses a (...) form to indicate change.  I stuck the formatting for the temp difference after the current outside temp, within () and it works. Now I'm feeling brave and would like to add the capital Greek Delta symbol in front of the value.  I know it may be a little odd for someone who might casually look at the page, but this is for me.  I know in Word or Excel you can hold down the Alt key and type in the value, but I don't know if that is exclusively for Windows environments or not.

I looked in the skins.conf and also for the default values for the database element values, but didn't find a delta that I could copy and paste.

Is it possible to insert this character?  I know some special characters do show up, like the degree sign in F and C, and wind direction, so the Cheetah engine must be able to do it.

May I ask for what that might be, or point to an area that explains how to do such insertions?

Thanks, Dale