The Cheetah template for "Current Conditions" is the file
/etc/weewx/skins/Seasons.current.inc. When the processing of templates
occurs, it will get "included" into index.html.tmpl.

So, if you wanted to add the current conditions for a new type, say
something named 'myobs', to the bottom of the list of observations, you
would add the highlighted lines

#if $day.extraTemp3.has_data
#end if
    </tbody>

This assumes, of course, that the type 'myobs' exists in the database
and/or the archive record.

-tk