UDP broadcasts are not routed between subnets, so unless your weewx host
has a presence on the weatherlink hub's net, it won't "hear" the hub.

There are a couple of ways (besides "multi-homing" the weewx box) to deal
with the problem. Ass u me ing your home firewall / router is a Linux box,
and that you have administrative control of it, one solution is to install
a UDP replicator (such as this one
<https://github.com/thomseddon/udp-replicator>) on your home router.
Another method (same assumptions) is to use port forwarding, which is
described here
<https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-forward-ports-through-a-linux-gateway-with-iptables>
.