Update:  She crashed again last night right on time and since then I
discovered I did not purge the data-logger as I wrongly reported.  I can
now say with confidence after following the manufacturers instructions the
data-logger has been purged and weewx is up and running again.   We'll see
if this works tomorrow morning when I check.

Mahalos again,

Tim