Ok, I got to the bottom of the previous problem.  Actually this helped me
to solve a problem that I have been having for two years - I could not
successfully forward ports to docker containers.  It turns out that I had
openvpn running inside of one of the containers and that was causing my
problem creating the weewx container AND the bigger port forwarding issue.
I am extremely happy to have solved this.

I can also see my data being spit out into the logs!  However, I do have on
problem - I can't hit weewx via the browser from inside my network.   Any
ideas?  It looks to be mapped correctly:

0.0.0.0:91  80/tcp
:::91  80/tcp

This is from the container's page.  If I try to hit it via the docker host
url (192.168.1.100:91) I get a page cannot be found (all of my other
containers look good).