Adam:

By Default, each stack in Docker will have its own internal network. These
will show up as 172.16.x.x. That is ok as docker will route traffic from
the host to the container as long as you have the ports mapped correctly.

The next thing we need to check is to see if you have a http server inside
the container that you are running with WeeWx. Looking at felddy's
weewx-docker Dockerfile (weewx-docker/Dockerfile at develop ·
felddy/weewx-docker · GitHub
<https://github.com/felddy/weewx-docker/blob/develop/Dockerfile>) I did not
see a http server serving the pages. So the html will not be viewable
without a http server.

The best course of action here is to spin up a http server as a container.
I actually do this for my setup (www.largoweather.com) using a nginx
container. What i do is configure weewx to write to a directory that is
shared with the container. Then I add both containers to the same yaml file
and have them share the same network.

Here is a copy of my yaml file. In it I am running Tom Mitchell's weewx
container (GitHub - tomdotorg/docker-weewx: Docker image for weewx weather
software <https://github.com/tomdotorg/docker-weewx>) with Belchertown skin
using a MQTT broker with a ngnix web server. You can modify this to your
liking. If you have any questions on the configs, just let me know.

# ====== WEEWX STACK START ======
version: "2.1"
services:
  web:
    image: nginx
    container_name: weewx_web
    networks:
      - wxnet
    ports:
      - 91:80
    depends_on:
      - mqtt-broker
      - weewx-engine
    environment:
      - TZ=America/New_York
      - NGINX_HOST=<<YOUR-DOMAIN-NAME>>.com
      - NGINX_PORT=80
    volumes:
      - /media/docker/volumes/weewx/html:/usr/share/nginx/html:ro
      - /media/docker/volumes/ngnix/templates:/etc/nginx/templates
    restart: unless-stopped

  mqtt-broker:
    image: eclipse-mosquitto:latest
    container_name: weewx_mqtt
    networks:
      - wxnet
    environment:
      - TZ=America/New_York
    volumes:
      - /media/docker/volumes/weewx/mosquitto/config:/mosquitto/config
      - /media/docker/volumes/weewx/mosquitto/data:/mosquitto/data
      - /media/docker/volumes/weewx/mosquitto/log:/mosquitto/log
    ports:
      - 1883:1883
      - 9001:9001
    depends_on:
      - weewx-engine
    restart: unless-stopped

  weewx-engine:
    image:  mitct02/weewx:4.5.1
    container_name: weewx_engine
    environment:
      - TZ=America/New_York
    networks:
      - wxnet
    privileged: true
    volumes:
      - /media/docker/volumes/weewx/config/:/home/weewx/conf/
      -
/media/docker/volumes/weewx/skins/Belchertown/:/home/weewx/skins/Belchertown/
      - /media/docker/volumes/weewx/html/:/home/weewx/public_html/
    restart: unless-stopped

networks:
  wxnet:
    driver: bridge