As the database is quite new i just deleted the few soilMost3 entries out
and made a

sudo wee_database --rebuild-daily --from=2022-03-01 --to=2022-03-01
--config=/etc/weewx/weewx-sdr.conf

and started weewx-sdr again, now it's looking quite good. I'm still trying
to figure out how to change the wind direction lines to dots?