I do know about the skin.conf and Seasons files, but the extensions.py and
weewx.conf should be ok.
I backup all of weewx before any upgrade, then check the files i modified

for snr/noise/rssi rtl_433 use the -M level switch here is the command i use
/usr/local/bin/rtl_433 -M utc -M protocol -M level -F json

Use "protocol" / "noprotocol" to output the decoder protocol number meta
data.
Use "level" to add Modulation, Frequency, RSSI, SNR, and Noise meta data.
but i don't know if sdr.py puts them in the loop data for all sensors.
snr/noise/rssi/frequency are not saved to the database so only the current
tag works for them and to get them formated added to extensions.py
weewx.units.obs_group_dict['noise'] = 'group_db'
weewx.units.obs_group_dict['rssi'] = 'group_db'
weewx.units.obs_group_dict['snr'] = 'group_db'

to get the signal in weewx.conf i have this

[StdCalibrate]
    [[Corrections]]
        rxCheckPercent = rssi + 100
        signal1 = rssi1 + 100