Hard to debug without seeing the log.

Most likely you have a configuration problem. Take a careful look at the
[StdRESTful] section of weewx.conf. In particular, the [[PWSweather]]
subsection. Is it enabled? Is the station and password correct?

Also, make sure you have the number of brackets "[[..]]" correct. Is it
running on into the next subsection?

-tk