Yeah, I can't figure out why WU updates every few seconds, but PWS waits
for the archive every 30 mins. If the PWS update is specifically tied to
the hardware archive interval then that makes sense. I guess I didn't
notice what the hardware might have been set to when PWS was updating more
frequently. If I can figure out how to adjust the Vantage pro hardware
setting that might get things back to how they behaved previously. Thanks
for all the assistance.