Eric:

First clear your  browser cache. you can check this by running in-private
browsing in either edge or chrome.

if that doesn't work, we are going to need a lot more information to help.
Specifically:

1. What is your web server?
2. What port is your webserver serving weewx (assuming 80)
3. How are you routing your n8aay.net domain to your local RPi?
4. Do you have your firewall properly configured to route incoming 80/443
traffic to your RPi?