[[FTP]]           (obfuscated)

        # FTP'ing the results to a webserver is treated as just another
report,

        # albeit one with an unusual report generator!

        skin = Ftp

        # If you wish to use FTP, set "enable" to "true", then

        # fill out the next four lines.

        # Use quotes around passwords to guard against parsing errors.

        enable = true

        user = ********

        password = ***********

        server = ftp.n8aay.net

        path = /weather/4.8

        # Set to True for an FTP over TLS (FTPS) connection. Not all servers

        # support this.

        secure_ftp = False

        # To upload files from something other than what HTML_ROOT is set

        # to above, specify a different HTML_ROOT here.

        #HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

        # Most FTP servers use port 21

        port = 21

        # Set to 1 to use passive mode, zero for active mode

        passive = 1

    [[RSYNC]]

        # rsync'ing to a webserver is treated as just another report

        skin = Rsync

        # If you wish to use rsync, you must configure passwordless ssh
using

        # public/private key authentication from the user account that weewx

        # runs to the user account on the remote machine where the files

        # will be copied.

        #

        # If you wish to use rsync, set "enable" to "true", then

        # fill out server, user, and path.

        # The server should appear in your .ssh/config file.

        # The user is the username used in the identity file.

        # The path is the destination directory, such as
/var/www/html/weather.

        # Be sure that the user has write permissions on the destination!

        enable = false

        server = replace_me

        user = replace_me

        path = replace_me

        # To upload files from something other than what HTML_ROOT is set

        # to above, specify a different HTML_ROOT here.

        #HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

        # Rsync can be configured to remove files from the remote server if

        # they don't exist under HTML_ROOT locally. USE WITH CAUTION: if you

        # make a mistake in the remote path, you could could unintentionally

        # cause unrelated files to be deleted. Set to 1 to enable remote
file

        # deletion, zero to allow files to accumulate remotely.

        delete = 0