I had weewx 4,8 installed on a raspberry pi 4 mod B 8GB ram
Everything was running smoothly and was working fine, archiving and
retrieving correctly from sqlite database
After the installation of weewx 4.9 the function wee_reports was not
working correctly due to an exception.

I have an exception on RADIANT function when running wee_reports.
The function looks like missing

return sqlite3.Cursor.execute(self, *args, **kwargs)
sqlite3.OperationalError: no such function: RADIANS
File "/usr/share/weewx/weedb/sqlite.py", line 44, in guarded_fn raise
weedb.OperationalError(e)
weedb.OperationalError: no such function: RADIANS

Can you give me a hint?

Thanks,
Raffaello