The calling signature of archiveDaySpan() has changed. I didn't think
anyone would be affected by this, but I was obviously wrong.

Go into file /usr/share/weewx/user/wns.cpy and change this

yesterdaytimespan = weeutil.weeutil.archiveDaySpan(_time_ts,1,1)

to this

yesterdaytimespan = weeutil.weeutil.archiveDaySpan(_time_ts,1)

I'll let the author know.

-tk