    CONSOLE FIRMWARE:
      Date:                         Jul 14 2008
      Version:                      1.80

    CONSOLE SETTINGS:
      Archive interval:             300 (seconds)
      Altitude:                     365 (foot)
      Wind cup type:                large
      Rain bucket type:             0.01 inches
      Rain year start:              10
      Onboard time:                 2022-10-26 15:10:05

    CONSOLE DISPLAY UNITS:
      Barometer:                    inHg
      Temperature:                  degree_F
      Rain:                         inch
      Wind:                         mile_per_hour

    CONSOLE STATION INFO:
      Latitude (onboard):           +47.3
      Longitude (onboard):          -122.3
      Use manual or auto DST?       AUTO
      DST setting:                  N/A
      Use GMT offset or zone code?  GMT_OFFSET
      Time zone code:               N/A
      GMT offset:                   -8.0 hours
      Temperature logging:          LAST
      Retransmit channel:           OFF (0)

    TRANSMITTERS:
      Channel   Receive   Repeater  Type
         1      active      none    iss
         2      inactive    none    (N/A)
         3      inactive    none    (N/A)
         4      inactive    none    (N/A)
         5      inactive    none    (N/A)
         6      inactive    none    (N/A)
         7      inactive    none    (N/A)
         8      inactive    none    (N/A)

    RECEPTION STATS:
      Total packets received:       255
      Total packets missed:         3
      Number of resynchronizations: 0
      Longest good stretch:         122
      Number of CRC errors:         0

    BAROMETER CALIBRATION DATA:
      Current barometer reading:    30.130 inHg
      Altitude:                     365 feet
      Dew point:                    44 F
      Virtual temperature:          46 F
      Humidity correction factor:   1.9
      Correction ratio:             1.014
      Correction constant:          +0.000 inHg
      Gain:                         0.000
      Offset:                       35.000

    OFFSETS:
      Wind direction:               +0 deg