hey Guys,

I'm trying weewx for the first time, no experience in python, a little bit
in php

done the setup as required.

running ubuntu as a virtual machine on windows, want to check it out before
i buy a raspberry.

problems: in the config file I see a lot of setups which I dont get when
performing the the how to.

sudo tail -f /var/log/syslog doesn't exist, I'm stuck with the nOrth pole
default thing.

and sudo ./bin/weewxd doesn't exist???

although i configured the config manually and copied it.

what files do you want to troubleshout?

I've set up a cumulusMX, pwsWD and a meteotemplate website, so this should
work too?

Bare with me please,

THX

alex