(Vince, I think he went to the correct link.)

Alex, what operating system are you using? These days, almost all operating
systems put something in /var/log.

If we can't figure it out, there is a way to get WeeWX to log to a standard
file. Add this to the bottom of weewx.conf:

[Logging]
    [[root]]
      handlers = rotate,

    [[handlers]]
        # Log to a set of rotating files
        [[[rotate]]]
            level = DEBUG
            formatter = verbose
            class = logging.handlers.RotatingFileHandler
            filename = /var/tmp/weewx.log
            maxBytes = 10000000
            backupCount = 4

This will put the weewx-related log entries in /var/tmp/weewx.log. Post
that.