On 21/12/2022 07:45, Glenn McKechnie wrote:
Hi Chris,

Nothing like finding a day where you can plunge, guilt free, into the
ToDo list.  I didn't have a Snow day, but I borrowed yours!

I started re-purposing Matthew Walls twitter extension (which runs
uses RestX - [StdRESTful] ) and have had good success with it in the
half day or so that it's been runnng. Still some work to do on it
(phttt) but the text part works well enough.

Your use of the template is interesting - that gives it a bit of flexibility.

I'll mull that one over while I continue down the media (image) path.

Alpha is at ...
https://github.com/glennmckechnie/weewx-mastodon