After installation I'm getting the following error to logs:
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__: Caught
unrecoverable exception:
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
 'unit_system'
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Traceback
(most recent call last):
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/home/weewx/bin/weewxd", line 148, in main
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
 engine = weewx.engine.StdEngine(config_dict)
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/home/weewx/bin/weewx/engine.py", line 93, in __init__
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
 self.loadServices(config_dict)
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/home/weewx/bin/weewx/engine.py", line 161, in loadServices
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****      obj =
weeutil.weeutil.get_object(svc)(self, config_dict)
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/home/weewx/bin/user/wxtoot.py", line 290, in __init__
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****      usn =
config_dict['StdReport']['Defaults']['unit_system']
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/configobj.py", line 554, in __getitem__
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****      val =
dict.__getitem__(self, key)
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  KeyError:
'unit_system'
May  5 10:57:35 raspi3b weewx[19058] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Exiting.

Any hints?

Also the parameter: server_url_mastodon = 'replace_me' confuses me. What is
this exactly?