I got the added  measurement added to the database, and into the skins,
however I don't need Lake Elevation to be show in so many digits.  I
previously (3.9.1) had it showing 2 digits to the right of the decimal.
Also, I don't know what happened but now the Barometer has changed its
formatting to bold and more decimal places.
Where do I fix this?
Thanks - - -
Current Conditions

Outside Temperature