I am currently sending reports to WU using a different application.  But I
am now switching over to weewx and need to verify that the request being
sent to WU is correct without actually sending it.  I don't want to send a
barometric pressure of 200 and throw off the WU ;historical graphs.
Better yet, is there a 'map' which configures which report values are
mapped to which request parameters in the WU request?  If there is a
problem I could then go in and change the mapping and verify the test
output.

Craig