Hiya Jen

Welly city council is okay about giving busking permits, though they
are a bit annoyingly slow/mundane about it.

Personally I hate busking and will only do it if I lose my day job and
can't find another one right away. Courtney place near the st James
theatre is a great spot for fire poi.

I'm away this weekend but others might be around.

We've got Pegasol (the good fuel) for 5$/L too if you wanna buy bulk
for busking (I got a juggler mate who buys 10-20L ata time from us -
she busks outside kitty o'shea's, her name is Jen too) then let me
know... or if you end up burning with some peeps who've got access to
the bulk stuff on da weekend, be sure to throw them a fiver or so.

cheers n welcome to wellyville!

On Jun 10, 12:26 am, [email protected] wrote:
> Hey fire crew,
>
> I'm new in these parts.  I learnt poi a while back in Dunners and have
> just come back from Guatemala where I earned my keep teaching poi on
> the beach.  Fun times.
>
> Anyway, I've always wanted to do some busking and I'm in Welly for a
> month and would love to give it a go.  Do any of you busk?
>
> If yes, let me know, if no, plan a burn this weekend and I'll come
> along anyway cos I just gotta dance!!!!
>
> Hooroo,  Jen  : )
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Wellington Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-fire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to