hehe awesome.  thanks for all the good tips and ... advice?
nah seriously that's been a good help.  I'm onto the peer review part so
we'll see how that goes (and how motivated I am).
These hoops would be more fun to jump through if they were fire hoops.


On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:25 PM, ffirebell <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> hehehe, ya, you just have to bat your eyelashes and look purty... "I
> ain't causin' no harm occifer!"
>
> On Jun 12, 2:42 pm, Myles White <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "...convince them you've got safety gear
> > and aren't a maniac"
> >
> > Myles has never applied for a buskers license.
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Wellington Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-fire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to