I am getting this error too. Can any one please help.

Thanks much,
Jaya

________________________________

From: Ngo Duc Loi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 11:22 AM
To: Dave Neary; Jaya Meghani
Cc: wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Subject: Re: [Wengophone-devel] Executable

Dear All,

when i use this command "scons mode=release-symbols
qtwengophone-nsis-installer" on the OpenWengoNG RC4, i meet this error:

scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: *** unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
D:\wengophone>

Thanks in advance!
Osochebol

Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi Java,

        Jaya Meghani wrote:
        > I basically want to make sure that if some one uses the
executable
        > he/she has all the necessary dlls. how do I do that?

        You can try building the qtwengophone-nsis-installer target with
scons,
        if you are using it.

        I can see from changeset [8507] that Tanguy added support for
NSIS to
        the CMake build too, but I don't know how you can use it -
perhaps he
        can tell you.

        Cheers,
        Dave.