Dear Tanguy, and Jaya,

  When i execute the FIRST COMAND: "scons qtwengophone qtwengophone-translations
owcrashreport wenboxplugin phspeexplugin phamrplugin multiimwrapper=1
phapiwrapper=0 mode=release nobuildid=0" I PASSED and DO NOT meet any error.

  When i execute the SECOND COMMAND, I meet these error

  Install file: "wengophone\src\presentation\qt\qtwengophone.pdb" as
"release-symb
ols\qtwengophone.pdb"
scons: *** unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

  I thinks, the command try to combine the 'NoneType' variance and 'str'
variance, so they DONT know how to do,

  Pls tell me how to correct it,

  Thanks in AdVance,
  Loi Ngo

Jaya Meghani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

I executed the first line scons qtwengophone qtwengophone-translations
owcrashreport wenboxplugin phspeexplugin phamrplugin multiimwrapper=1
phapiwrapper=0 mode=release nobuildid=0

I get following error:
Install file: "release-symbols\libs\wenbox\src\yealink\wenboxplugin.dll"
as "release-symbols\wenboxplugin.dll"
Install file: "release-symbols\libs\wenbox\src\yealink\wenboxplugin.lib"
as "release-symbols\wenboxplugin.lib"
scons: *** [release-symbols\wenboxplugin.lib] Exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Taskmaster.py", line 101, in execute
self.targets[0].build()
File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Node\__init__.py", line 201, in build
apply(executor, (self, errfunc), kw)
File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Executor.py", line 115, in __call__
apply(action, (self.targets, self.sources, env, errfunc), kw)
File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Action.py", line 243, in __call__
stat = self.execute(target, source, env)
File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Action.py", line 512, in execute
return self.execfunction(target=target, source=rsources, env=env)
File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Environment.py", line 82, in installFunc
return install(target[0].path, source[0].path, env)
File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Defaults.py", line 219, in copyFunc
shutil.copy2(source, dest)
File "C:\Python24\lib\shutil.py", line 92, in copy2
copyfile(src, dst)
File "C:\Python24\lib\shutil.py", line 47, in copyfile
fsrc = open(src, 'rb')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'release-symbols\\libs\\wenbox\\src\\yealink\\wenboxplugin.lib'

You mentioned something about "Read the NSIS script to understand which
dll are copied/needed"

I didn't get it. Please excuse me for this I am new to SCONS. Very kind
of you to help.

Thanks,
Jaya

> scons qtwengophone qtwengophone-translations owcrashreport
> wenboxplugin phspeexplugin phamrplugin multiimwrapper=1 phapiwrapper=0

> mode=release nobuildid=0"

forgot the 2nd line:
scons qtwengophone-nsis-installer
qtwengophone-nsis-installer-without-pdb owcrashreport wenboxplugin
multiimwrapper=1 phapiwrapper=0 mode=release nobuildid=0"

this creates the setup*.exe package with all the dll inside.

Read the NSIS script to understand which dll are copied/needed

--
Tanguy Krotoff http://openwengo.org