Can any one please hepl for this error.

Thanks,
Jaya

________________________________

From: Ngo Duc Loi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 10:26 PM
To: Jaya Meghani; Tanguy Krotoff
Cc: wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Subject: RE: [Wengophone-devel] Executable

Dear Tanguy, and Jaya,

When i execute the FIRST COMAND: "scons qtwengophone
qtwengophone-translations
owcrashreport wenboxplugin phspeexplugin phamrplugin multiimwrapper=1
phapiwrapper=0 mode=release nobuildid=0" I PASSED and DO NOT meet any
error.

When i execute the SECOND COMMAND, I meet these error

Install file: "wengophone\src\presentation\qt\qtwengophone.pdb" as
"release-symb
ols\qtwengophone.pdb"
scons: *** unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

I thinks, the command try to combine the 'NoneType' variance and 'str'
variance, so they DONT know how to do,

Pls tell me how to correct it,

Thanks in AdVance,
Loi Ngo

Jaya Meghani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi,

        I executed the first line scons qtwengophone
qtwengophone-translations
        owcrashreport wenboxplugin phspeexplugin phamrplugin
multiimwrapper=1
        phapiwrapper=0 mode=release nobuildid=0

        I get following error:
        Install file:
"release-symbols\libs\wenbox\src\yealink\wenboxplugin.dll"
        as "release-symbols\wenboxplugin.dll"
        Install file:
"release-symbols\libs\wenbox\src\yealink\wenboxplugin.lib"
        as "release-symbols\wenboxplugin.lib"
        scons: *** [release-symbols\wenboxplugin.lib] Exception
        Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Taskmaster.py", line 101, in
execute
        self.targets[0].build()
        File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Node\__init__.py", line 201, in
build
        apply(executor, (self, errfunc), kw)
        File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Executor.py", line 115, in
__call__
        apply(action, (self.targets, self.sources, env, errfunc), kw)
        File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Action.py", line 243, in __call__
        stat = self.execute(target, source, env)
        File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Action.py", line 512, in execute
        return self.execfunction(target=target, source=rsources,
env=env)
        File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Environment.py", line 82, in
installFunc
        return install(target[0].path, source[0].path, env)
        File "C:\Python24\scons\SCons\Defaults.py", line 219, in
copyFunc
        shutil.copy2(source, dest)
        File "C:\Python24\lib\shutil.py", line 92, in copy2
        copyfile(src, dst)
        File "C:\Python24\lib\shutil.py", line 47, in copyfile
        fsrc = open(src, 'rb')
        IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
        'release-symbols\\libs\\wenbox\\src\\yealink\\wenboxplugin.lib'

        You mentioned something about "Read the NSIS script to
understand which
        dll are copied/needed"

        I didn't get it. Please excuse me for this I am new to SCONS.
Very kind
        of you to help.

        Thanks,
        Jaya

        > scons qtwengophone qtwengophone-translations owcrashreport
        > wenboxplugin phspeexplugin phamrplugin multiimwrapper=1
phapiwrapper=0

        > mode=release nobuildid=0"

        forgot the 2nd line:
        scons qtwengophone-nsis-installer
        qtwengophone-nsis-installer-without-pdb owcrashreport
wenboxplugin
        multiimwrapper=1 phapiwrapper=0 mode=release nobuildid=0"

        this creates the setup*.exe package with all the dll inside.

        Read the NSIS script to understand which dll are copied/needed

        --
        Tanguy Krotoff http://openwengo.org