Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
hi,

now that wengophone installs and compiles, on x86_64, some files are
not installed whereas they are installed on i586.

the files are files :

/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_de.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_en.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_es.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_fr.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_it.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_ja.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_pl.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_sv.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_tr.ts
/usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_zh.ts

.ts file should not be installed, they are the source files of .qm files. .qm files should be installed. I remember having this problem when we worked together on the patch on IRC. I believe it's fixed in the patch I posted to the list on Friday. Are you using this one?

Aurélien