Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
it works ok and created without errors :

$ ls /export/home/neoclust/BUILD/wengophone-2.1/build/debug/lang/
qtwengophone_de.qm qtwengophone_fr.qm qtwengophone_pl.qm qtwengophone_zh.qm
qtwengophone_en.qm  qtwengophone_it.qm  qtwengophone_sv.qm
qtwengophone_es.qm  qtwengophone_ja.qm  qtwengophone_tr.qm

it seems this step isn't done as i don't have qm files on the both arch.

Oh yes. For now, you need to run "make lupdate" after "make" and before "make install". It's a bit odd but it should work. In the future I think we should modify the CMakeLists.txt files so that running "make" builds the translations (it should not run lupdate, only lrelease).

Aurélien