2007/2/5, Aurélien Gâteau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
> hi,
>
> now that wengophone installs and compiles, on x86_64, some files are
> not installed whereas they are installed on i586.
>
> the files are files :
>
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_de.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_en.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_es.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_fr.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_it.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_ja.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_pl.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_sv.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_tr.ts
> /usr/share/wengophone/lang/qtwengophone_zh.ts

.ts file should not be installed, they are the source files of .qm
files. .qm files should be installed. I remember having this problem
when we worked together on the patch on IRC. I believe it's fixed in the
patch I posted to the list on Friday. Are you using this one?

Aurélien

yes i use this one, and rediff it when you emailed the list to be sure
that it was correct. When we worked together, i had not tested x86_64
version because it didn't compile ( but for i586 it is still perfect )